TruSTAR is an Intelligence Management Platform that helps you operationalize data across tools and teams, helping enterprises prioritize investigations and accelerate incident response.
We're committed to creating a global community of defenders that can seamlessly fuse intelligence into security operations; regardless of technical, organizational or political barriers. Our mission is to build and deliver technology so teams of security professionals can Defend Better Together. We believe that when security professionals can integrate intelligence data into every stage of their workflow, they can make better decisions faster.
As an Account Executive, you are a critical team member who is the face of TruSTAR to enterprises and members of our channel partners. Responsible for prospecting and acquiring new enterprise customers, the Account Executive will work closely with the Marketing, Product / Engineering, and the Leadership Teams to:
- Achieve sales targets for specific territory within specific time frames with new enterprise opportunities
- Prospect and manage new enterprise opportunities through sales cycle
- Create and manage pipeline for enterprise, global 2000 accounts
- Demonstrate platform capabilities and features to accelerate new sales opportunities
- Track key performance metrics to drive higher conversion and closed deals
- Provide timely and accurate business forecasts to sales leader and executive management
- Manage channel partner relationships and business engagements
- Provide product feedback to product development team
Who You Are
- Experience in cybersecurity, threat intelligence, security architecture, and other related fields
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others internally and externally
- Proven ability to identify and scope enterprise use cases
- Ability to define strategic and tactical business plans and cases
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
- Ability to initiate new ideas and track progress.
- Ability to collaborate across the organization
- Consultative/Solution focused selling experience
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to succeed in a fast paced environment
- Able to self analyze activity and performance to continuously improve results
- Proven successful track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Has a growth mindset with an understanding that there’s always more to learn
- B.S. in business administration or related field
- 5+ years experience in enterprise security sales
- Proficient in CRM (Salesforce), web conferencing systems, and other sales tools
- Prior experience in social selling using LinkedIn and other applications
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to prepare documentation and presentations for business transactions and procurement.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive competition mix commensurate with a funded early stage start-up
- Healthcare benefits, 401k, flexible work schedule, and unlimited PTO
Who We Are
Founded in 2014 by a mix of seasoned entrepreneurs, former security and intelligence specialists, and killer product developers, TruSTAR is building a platform that operationalizes internal and external data sources through an ecosystem of integrations to help you gain control of your data.
TruSTAR is a Series-A funded startup that is backed by top-tier investors and with customers drawing from across the Fortune 500. We have seen explosive growth and we are looking for smart, entrepreneurial people to join our rapidly growing team of security specialists.
TruSTAR is headquartered in San Francisco, but proudly supports a remote workforce across North and South America. 40% of TruSTAR's employee base is remote.
How To Apply
Send your resume and CV to email@example.com with the subject title “Account Executive, Sales” to apply today!
TruSTAR embraces diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.