Join the team that VentureBeat and FastCompany has called “corporate America’s best weapon against cyber attacks”. The TruSTAR team is composed of a mix of seasoned entrepreneurs, former security and intelligence specialists, and killer product developers building the next generation of connective defense tools in cyber security. TruSTAR is a funded early stage startup that is backed by top tier investors and with customers drawing from across the Fortune 500.
- Manage relationships with key customer accounts at the technical and executive level across growing Fortune 500 customer companies (~25% travel).
- Drive customer success and quarterback the ‘Expand’ component of our “Land & Expand” go-to-market strategy.
- Collect qualitative feedback from customers through regular touch-points with their technical teams to get an in-depth understanding of their needs
- Measure and report on quantitative engagement/churn metrics to help develop deeper understanding of levers and leading indicators of customer success
- Translate customer feedback into engineering requirements and product feature specifications.
- Report regularly on customer success metrics with significant visibility at the executive and board-level.
- Recruit, train, and lead other members of the customer success team as we grow.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3-5+ years experience in customer-facing role at SaaS enterprise product company or IT security consulting firm.
- Excellent oral and written communications and analytical skills, including a demonstrated ability to prepare documentation / presentations for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Basic knowledge of IT security concepts, best practices, enterprise security operations, and threat/incident analysis techniques.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to prepare documentation and presentations for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong team player with the ability to work well across sales, customer success, and product development.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with minimal supervision, a sense of intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability, and positivity.
- Desire to be a part of a fast-paced, high-energy, start-up experience with a team of diverse, smart and motivated people.
- Measured success managing customer engagements with a focus on customer satisfaction and account expansion.
- Customer lifecycle management experience from inception through all lifecycle stages.
- Ability to track customer requests and provide updates as needed.
- Experience developing on-boarding plans that include professional services and training.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary and equity mix commensurate with an growth stage start-up.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits with flexible work schedule.
- Catered meals, happy hours, and team outings and off-sites.
- Collaborative and fun work space in San Francisco.
Who We Are
TruSTAR was founded in 2014 by a team of cyber security and intelligence professionals with decades of tactical and strategic experience in cyber security operations, intelligence sharing and analysis, and developing security software products for enterprises. We are positioned for explosive growth in 2017, join our rapidly growing team of security specialists and savvy software developers with offices in San Francisco and Washington DC.
Send your resume and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Account Manager Application” to apply today!