TruSTAR is an intelligence platform built for security and fraud teams and we have a unique career opportunity for talented engineers like you. You'll be on the frontlines of information security, building communication and sharing products to help connect the network of enterprise security operators facing off against the most sophisticated attackers in the world.
Working on the support team at TruSTAR is a unique mix of working at a fast-moving early-stage startup and an enterprise security company. The enterprise market has historically been saturated with monolithic, poorly designed software solutions that rarely change. At TruSTAR we take the opposite approach—we move fast, take risks, and use cutting-edge technology.
About TruSTAR's Support Team
Application support specialists perform regular maintenance on existing software and help diagnose and resolve issues with software. As a TruSTAR applications support specialist, you will help triage issues with integrations and modify code on existing software and documentation. You will assist in identifying areas for improvement with our ecosystem's integrations and work closely with Product and Engineering teams to address them.
Your Roles and Responsibilities
- Support design, operation and troubleshooting of TruSTAR’s ecosystem of applications that integrate TruSTAR’s platform with other cybersecurity software tools.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues with applications that transfer data between the TruSTAR platform and other cybersecurity software platforms via their REST APIs.
- Read and understand technical documentation for third party software applications.
- Identify and report issues with TRUSTAR’s API endpoints to the Product Management team.
- Recommend to the Product Management team improvements that should be made to the applications you troubleshoot/support.
- Update code & documentation to address customer-reported bugs and make needed improvements to integrations.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues in small- to medium-sized Python applications.
- Keep customers, account managers, and Product Management team informed of the status of all support/bug/troubleshooting issues assigned to you.
- Document troubleshooting steps taken for issues assigned to you in their corresponding support tickets in Jira.
- Minimum of 2 years of industry experience in a technical support or engineering role
- Proficiency in Python or other programming languages
- Technical and problem solving capacity
- Expertise in building integrations with third-party software
- Experience with Case Management, Orchestration or SIEM tools
- Experience with supporting enterprise customers and resolving issues with software applications.
- Knowledge of software applications, databases and the integration between applications
- Supported enterprise customers and resolving issues with software applications.
- Used Git for source-code version control.
- Docker for containerization.
- Formal education in computer science or a related field.
- Knowledge and passion for information security, trends, and leading practices.
- Experience with cloud service providers like AWS or Azure.
How To Apply
Send your resume and CV to email@example.com with the subject title “Application Support Specialist” to apply today.