Join the team that VentureBeat and FastCompany has called “corporate America’s best weapon against cyber attacks.” At TruSTAR, our mission is to make a hard task simple: help our customers resolve cybersecurity threats. We’ve built an industry-leading intelligence management platform that centralizes and enriches intelligence starting from within.
As a Community Manager, you will be on the front-lines of working with partners, prospective customers, and users from the rapidly growing community of security operators and analysts who use TruSTAR everyday to help them defend their networks from attack.
These Sharing Communities are critically important to the growth model at TruSTAR as we believe their members have a propensity to share, enrich, and operationalize cyber intelligence more than other enterprises. Sharing Communities typically consist of ISAC/ISAOs which are non-for-profit organizations focused on sharing intelligence and knowledge across its member base. The Community Manager will need to work across Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Engineering, and the Leadership Team to coordinate and prioritize deliverables and drive fast results through sharing groups.
Onboarding, Account Planning, and Support
- Responsible for the onboarding, credentialing of users, light support, as well as account / user outreach for health checks, to help drive revenue opportunities across our install and new sharing communities.
- Schedule and conduct group onboarding webinars and one-on-one training for each strategic sharing group and its members.
Credential Sharing Community members onto the TruSTAR platform.
- Triage and manage new sign-ups to the platform to ensure all Sharing Community members are on the platform and actively engaged.
- Coordinate across departments within TruSTAR and within Sharing Communities to execute in an effective, efficient manner.
- Work across TruSTAR’s Admin platform, Salesforce, and leverage other monitoring tools such as Gainsight PX.
- Provide usage summary reports to Sharing Community contacts on a monthly basis to assess and increase usage among members.
- Provide supporting reports for Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with senior leadership among our community partners.
Who You Are
- Self-motivated. You know how to get the assignment details you need and then drive a project to its completion with minimal supervision. Organization and project management skills are critical.
- Ownership. You take pride in ownership and excited to continuously improve processes.
- Results-Driven. You understand and have a proven track record to get the job done.
- Data-Driven. You know your way around Google suite, Microsoft Excel, statistics, marketing KPIs, and can pull together and articulate KPIs as it relates to expected targets
- Communication. You have strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Collaboration. You enjoy working in a team environment and can easily collaborate with others.
- Fun-Loving. You take your work seriously, but not yourself - and you have a desire to be a part of a fast-paced, high-energy, start-up experience with a team of diverse, smart and motivated people.
- 1-3 years of business development experience in B2B software tech.
- 1-3 years of experience in technology and/or cybersecurity.
- Previous experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, Google Suite, Gainsight/Aptrinsic, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Bachelors in Business, Computer Science, Math, or related areas.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary with strong equity incentives
Medical, dental, and vision benefits with a flexible work schedule
- Catered meals, happy hours, team outings and off-sites
- Collaborative and fun workspace in San Francisco
Who We Are
The TruSTAR team is composed of a mix of seasoned entrepreneurs, former security and intelligence specialists, and killer product developers building the next generation of connective defense tools in cybersecurity. Our team has decades of tactical and strategic experience in cybersecurity operations, intelligence sharing and analysis, and developing security software products for enterprises.
TruSTAR is Series-A funded startup that is backed by top-tier investors and with customers drawing from across the Fortune 500.
We have seen significant growth in 2019 and it will only continue to accelerate. We're looking for smart, entrepreneurial people to join our rapidly growing team.
Send your resume and CV to email@example.com with the subject title “Community Manager” to apply today!