Join the team that VentureBeat and FastCompany has called “corporate America’s best weapon against cyber attacks.” At TruSTAR, our mission is to make a hard task simple: help our customers resolve cybersecurity threats. We’ve built an industry-leading intelligence management platform that centralizes and enriches intelligence starting from within.
- Owns relationships with key customer accounts at the technical and executive level across a growing list of Fortune 500+ customer companies (~25% travel).
- Manage onboarding and technology implementation for new customers, working closely with enterprise security and fraud teams.
- Collaborate with product and technical specialists to deploy applications and develop tailored workflows leveraging the TruSTAR platform.
- Work closely with the Head of Customer Success to track and report customer analytics to leadership to elevate understanding of customer interaction with the TruSTAR platform.
- Assist in translating customer feedback into clear problem statements and provide input into product feature development.
- This position reports to the Head of Customer Success.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years experience in customer-facing role at an enterprise SaaS company or consulting firm.
- Basic knowledge of enterprise security operations, incident response, and threat intelligence, including familiarity with leading Case Management (JIRA, ServiceNow, etc), SIEM (QRadar, Splunk), Orchestration (Phantom, Demisto) and other security operations tools.
- Strong communication and analytical skills, including a demonstrated ability to prepare documentation and presentations for customers.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with minimal supervision, a sense of intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability, and positivity.
- Desire to be a part of a fast-paced, high-energy start-up with a team of diverse, smart and motivated people.
- Experience working in an enterprise security operations center (SOC).
- Experience with JIRA ticketing product suite and Salesforce.
- Experience working with the command line and/or Python.
- Experience working with Gainsight, SumoLogic, or other customer analytics tools.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary with strong equity incentives
Medical, dental, and vision benefits with a flexible work schedule
- Catered meals, happy hours, team outings and off-sites
- Collaborative and fun workspace in San Francisco
Who We Are
The TruSTAR team is composed of a mix of seasoned entrepreneurs, former security and intelligence specialists, and killer product developers building the next generation of connective defense tools in cybersecurity. Our team has decades of tactical and strategic experience in cybersecurity operations, intelligence sharing and analysis, and developing security software products for enterprises.
TruSTAR is Series-A funded startup that is backed by top-tier investors and with customers drawing from across the Fortune 500.
We have seen significant growth in 2019 and it will only continue to accelerate. We're looking for smart, entrepreneurial people to join our rapidly growing team.
Send your resume and CV to email@example.com with the subject title “Customer Success Account Manager” to apply today!