Join the team that VentureBeat and FastCompany has called “corporate America’s best weapon against cyber attacks”. At TruSTAR, our mission is to make a hard task simple: help our customers resolve cybersecurity threats. We’ve built an industry-leading intelligence management platform that enriches and operationalizes intelligence starting from within.
As the Growth & Customer Success Intern, you will be responsible for the strategy, planning, and execution of the digital marketing programs.
- Answering client support requests.
- Generate monthly reports which include analytics and usage summaries.
- Preparing slides for customer meetings and sales presentations.
- Updating customer information in Confluence (JIRA) and Salesforce.
Who You Are
- Self-motivated. You know how to get the assignment details you need and then drive a project to its completion with minimal supervision. Organization and project management skills are critical.
- Results-Driven. You understand and have a proven track record to get the job done.
- Communication. You have strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Collaboration. You enjoy working in a team environment and can easily collaborate with others.
- Fun-Loving. You take your work seriously, but not yourself - and you have a desire to be a part of a fast-paced, high-energy, start-up experience with a team of diverse, smart and motivated people.
- College Senior or MBA Candidate
- Proficient with Google Docs/Drive, MSFT Office.
Compensation & Benefits
- Class credit and a competitive monthly stipend.
- Catered meals, happy hours, and team outings.
- Collaborative and fun workspace in San Francisco.
Who We Are
The TruSTAR team is composed of a mix of seasoned entrepreneurs, former security and intelligence specialists, and killer product developers building the next generation of connective defense tools in cybersecurity. Our team has decades of tactical and strategic experience in cybersecurity operations, intelligence sharing and analysis, and developing security software products for enterprises.
TruSTAR is Series-A funded startup that is backed by top-tier investors and with customers drawing from across the Fortune 500. We have seen explosive growth in 2017-2018 and it will only continue to accelerate. We're looking for smart, entrepreneurial people to join our rapidly growing team of security specialists and savvy software developers in San Francisco and Washington, D.C.
Send your resume and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Marketing Intern” to apply today!