TruSTAR is an Intelligence Management Platform that helps you operationalize data across tools and teams, helping enterprises prioritize investigations and accelerate incident response.
We're committed to creating a global community of defenders that can seamlessly fuse intelligence into security operations; regardless of technical, organizational or political barriers. Our mission is to build and deliver technology so teams of security professionals can Defend Better Together. We believe that when security professionals can integrate intelligence data into every stage of their workflow, they can make better decisions faster.
Your Roles and Responsibilities
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for owning marketing automation, managing the marketing technology stack, maintaining the website, reporting marketing metrics, and the strategy, planning, and execution of the digital marketing programs.
- Create and run digital ad campaigns.
- Conduct SEO research, analysis and improvement.
- Own marketing research and analysis projects.
- Manage product review platforms and online reputation.
- Own website; develop and maintain engaging digital experiences.
- Contribute to the company blog; support social media activities.
Metrics & Reporting
- Develop A/B test campaigns to optimize messaging for improved engagement.
- Track and measure campaign and user activity metrics and report out to leadership on a weekly and monthly basis.
- QA & proof various marketing assets and campaigns such as social ads, landing pages, whitepapers.
- Own and operate TruSTAR’s HubSpot marketing automation platform.
- Manage lead flow process, building and optimizing landing pages and email automation workflows.
- Build and execute email nurture campaigns, and work closely with product management to inform and nurture platform users.
- Manage HubSpot contact database and build automated integrations between HubSpot and Salesforce.
- Implement and manage all marketing tool integrations.
Who You Are
- Self-motivated. You know how to get the assignment details you need and then drive a project to its completion with minimal supervision. Organization and project management skills are critical.
- Ownership. You take pride in ownership and are excited to continuously improve processes.
- Results-Driven. You understand and have a proven track record to get the job done.
- Data-Driven. You know your way around Microsoft Excel, statistics, marketing KPIs, and can pull together and articulate KPIs as it relates to expected targets
- Copywriting. You enjoy writing and are passionate about generating creative content that resonates with your audience. Good grammar and attention to detail is a must.
- Communication. You have strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Design-Oriented. You take pride in your work. You know how to present marketing content and internal reports to reflect the best side of yourself and your company.
- Collaboration. You enjoy working in a team environment and can easily collaborate with others.
- Fun-Loving. You take your work seriously, but not yourself - and you have a desire to be a part of a fast-paced, high-energy, start-up experience with a team of diverse, smart and motivated people.
- 4-6 years of tech marketing experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in cybersecurity.
- Proficient with Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Docs/Drive, Zapier and Adobe Creative Suite.
Who We Are
Founded in 2014 by a mix of seasoned entrepreneurs, former security and intelligence specialists, and killer product developers, TruSTAR is building a platform that operationalizes internal and external data sources through an ecosystem of integrations to help you gain control of your data.
TruSTAR is a Series-A funded startup that is backed by top-tier investors and with customers drawing from across the Fortune 500. We have seen explosive growth and we are looking for smart, entrepreneurial people to join our rapidly growing team of security specialists.
TruSTAR is headquartered in San Francisco, but proudly supports a remote workforce across North and South America.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Digital Marketing Manager” to apply today!