Join the team that VentureBeat and FastCompany has called “corporate America’s best weapon against cyber attacks.” At TruSTAR, our mission is to make a hard task simple: help our customers resolve cybersecurity threats. We’ve built an industry-leading intelligence management platform that centralizes and enriches intelligence starting from within.
As TruSTAR’s Intelligence Engineer, we will rely on you to articulate the technical value of TruSTAR via in-person and in remote demos for technical and CXO buyers. This a remote office position with 25-50% estimated business travel.
- Serve as the technical point of contact during pre-sales cycle with growing team of consultative Account Executives.
- Drive successful measurable outcomes during structured Proof of Value engagements.
- Interpret technical and business requirements to architect solutions that conquer the most daunting intelligence management problems for Fortune 500s and beyond.
- Provide centralized beacon of client feedback and internal liaison with Intel, Sales, Product, Customer Success, and Leadership.
- Educate and elevate Account Executives on TruSTAR’s solution, technology partners, and cybersecurity relevant content.
- Obsessively drive team results, consistent work ethic, and lead with a positive attitude.
Who You Are
- Curious and continuous learner with world-class listening skills. Not afraid to ask questions rather than have a one-way dialogue about technology.
- Operator mindset. Ability to follow up and follow through. Maintains discipline and operates within a framework.
Desire to be a part of a fast-paced and high-energy startup with dynamic objectives. History of executing with limited resources.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, including a demonstrated ability to prepare documentation/presentations for technical and non-technical audiences. Ability to make the complex simple in verbal and visual mediums.
- A sense of intellectual curiosity, accountability, and positivity. Comfortable being the center of attention of business discussion while maintaining humility. You take your work seriously, but not yourself.
- Strong team player with the ability to work well across sales, customer success, and product development.
- 5+ years of experience as a pre-sales engineering in a cybersecurity startup.
- Direct experience leading or supporting incident response, investigation, or intelligence analysis.
- Familiarity with standard enterprise security architectures, technologies, and workflows spanning SIEM, Case Management, Orchestration, and Fraud tools, including Splunk, ServiceNow, CrowdStrike, Anomali, ThreatConnect, SIEMs, Phantom, and Demisto.
- Experience working with cybersecurity and threat intelligence sharing groups (ISACs/ISAOs) and intelligence feeds.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information systems.
- CISSP, CISM, GCIA, GCTI, and/or CRISC certifications.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary with strong equity incentives
Medical, dental, and vision benefits with a flexible work schedule
- Catered meals, happy hours, team outings and off-sites
- Collaborative and fun workspace in San Francisco
Who We Are
The TruSTAR team is composed of a mix of seasoned entrepreneurs, former security and intelligence specialists, and killer product developers building the next generation of connective defense tools in cybersecurity. Our team has decades of tactical and strategic experience in cybersecurity operations, intelligence sharing and analysis, and developing security software products for enterprises.
TruSTAR is Series-A funded startup that is backed by top-tier investors and with customers drawing from across the Fortune 500.
We have seen significant growth in 2019 and it will only continue to accelerate. We're looking for smart, entrepreneurial people to join our rapidly growing team.
Send your resume and CV to email@example.com with the subject title “Intelligence Engineer” to apply today!