TruSTAR is an Intelligence Management Platform that helps you operationalize data across tools and teams, helping enterprises prioritize investigations and accelerate incident response.
We're committed to creating a global community of defenders that can seamlessly fuse intelligence into security operations; regardless of technical, organizational or political barriers. Our mission is to build and deliver technology so teams of security professionals can Defend Better Together. We believe that when security professionals can integrate intelligence data into every stage of their workflow, they can make better decisions faster.
As the Lead Intel Architect, you will serve as our intel strategist, subject matter expert, and technical point of contact for pre and post sales consultations as well as gather feedback and requirements from external stakeholders. The Lead Intel Architect will work closely with the Sales, Marketing, Product / Engineering, and the Leadership Teams to:
Your Roles and Responsibilities
- Serve as security evangelist, driving company-wide initiatives and representing the technical point-of-view across the organization.
- Provide security and related intel recommendations and best practices for both internal and external personas.
- Partner with Sales, Customer Success and other Growth stakeholders to assess product roadmap and user experience.
- Partner with Marketing to advise on user personas, use cases, and sales collateral.
- Advise customers and prospects on how to best use our product within their workflows.
- Develop and deliver technical demonstrations and presentations that explain key aspects of our product that will benefit customers and prospects.
- Work closely with Sales acting as an intel subject matter expert to discuss and demonstrate value of product features for enterprises, channel partners, technology alliances, and industry influencers.
- Own and manage relationships with technical stakeholders and influencers for select sharing community partners to help drive adoption and value through our community-driven growth channels.
- Surface, track and help resolve open issues and product requests from external stakeholders.
Who You Are
- Deep experience in cybersecurity, threat intelligence, security architecture, and other related fields.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others internally and externally.
- Proven ability to synthesize complex issues and opinions into simple stories and use cases.
- Ability to analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, and scope technical requirements
- Ability to translate, articulate and summarize from security concepts and frameworks into product feature recommendations.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Ability to initiate new ideas and track progress.
- Ability to collaborate across the organization and act as a mentor.
- At least 5-10 years of experience as a security analyst, intel or security architect, and/ or security engineer in areas of Cyber Security or a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience working closely with threat intelligence technologies.
- At least 2 years in a project and / or team leadership role.
- At least 3 years of experience in the following: networking, operating systems, basic scripting, automation, enterprise architecture, integration workflows, cloud environments (such as AWS), security common and best practices, security frameworks (such as NIST, CSF, etc.), and offensive skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
- Optional: Master's, Computer Science or equivalent
- Optional: Certifications in SANS or other accredited institutes
Who We Are
Founded in 2014 by a mix of seasoned entrepreneurs, former security and intelligence specialists, and killer product developers, TruSTAR is building a platform that operationalizes internal and external data sources through an ecosystem of integrations to help you gain control of your data.
TruSTAR is Series-A funded startup that is backed by top-tier investors and with customers drawing from across the Fortune 500. We have seen explosive growth and we are looking for smart, entrepreneurial people to join our rapidly growing team of security specialists.
TruSTAR is headquartered in San Francisco, but proudly supports a remote workforce across North and South America. 40% of TruSTAR's employee base is remote.
Send your resume and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply today.