Join the team that VentureBeat and FastCompany has called “corporate America’s best weapon against cyber attacks”. At TruSTAR, our mission is to make a hard task simple: help our customers resolve cybersecurity threats. We’ve built an industry-leading intelligence management platform that enriches and operationalizes intelligence starting from within.
As the Marketing Intern, you will be responsible for the strategy, planning, and execution of the digital marketing programs.
Create and run email marketing campaigns for top-of-funnel lead generation initiatives, as well as email nurture campaign for active platform users working closely with product management.
Develop A/B test campaigns to optimize messaging for improved click rates.
Track and measure campaign metrics and report out to leadership.
Develop weekly content for social media platforms and email marketing.
Recap key lead-gen activities like webinars and trade shows via company blog.
Assist in planning and development of marketing campaigns spanning webinars, tradeshows, local SF events, and more.
Develop and maintain event trackers for marketing events.
Coordinate with third-party vendors on logistics and implementation.
Keep internal teams briefed on event tracking and progress.
Who You Are
- Self-motivated. You know how to get the assignment details you need and then drive a project to its completion with minimal supervision. Organization and project management skills are critical.
- Ownership. You take pride in ownership and excited to continuously improve processes.
Results-Driven. You understand and have a proven track record to get the job done.
- Data-Driven. You know your way around Microsoft Excel, statistics, marketing KPIs, and can pull together and articulate KPIs as it relates to expected targets
- Copywriting. You enjoy writing and are passionate about generating creative content that resonates with your audience. Good grammar and attention to detail is a must.
Communication. You have strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Design-Oriented. You take pride in your work. You know how to present marketing content and internal reports to reflect the best side of yourself and your company.
- Collaboration. You enjoy working in a team environment and can easily collaborate with others.
- Fun-Loving. You take your work seriously, but not yourself - and you have a desire to be a part of a fast-paced, high-energy, start-up experience with a team of diverse, smart and motivated people.
- 2-3 years of marketing internship experience.
- College Senior or MBA Candidate.
- Proficient with Google Docs/Drive, Marketing CRM Software, and Adobe Creative Suite.
Compensation & Benefits
- Class credit and a competitive monthly stipend.
- Catered meals, happy hours, and team outings.
- Collaborative and fun workspace in San Francisco.
Who We Are
The TruSTAR team is composed of a mix of seasoned entrepreneurs, former security and intelligence specialists, and killer product developers building the next generation of connective defense tools in cybersecurity. Our team has decades of tactical and strategic experience in cybersecurity operations, intelligence sharing and analysis, and developing security software products for enterprises.
TruSTAR is Series-A funded startup that is backed by top-tier investors and with customers drawing from across the Fortune 500. We have seen explosive growth in 2017-2018 and it will only continue to accelerate. We're looking for smart, entrepreneurial people to join our rapidly growing team of security specialists and savvy software developers in San Francisco and Washington, D.C.
Send your resume and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Marketing Intern” to apply today!