TruSTAR is an Intelligence Management Platform that helps you operationalize data across tools and teams, helping you prioritize investigations and accelerate incident response.
We're committed to creating a global community of defenders that can seamlessly fuse intelligence into security operations; regardless of technical, organizational or political barriers. Our mission is to build and deliver technology so teams of security professionals can Defend Better Together. We believe that when security professionals can integrate intelligence data into every stage of their workflow, they can make better decisions faster.
Working on the PM team at TruSTAR is a unique mix of working at a fast-moving early-stage startup and an enterprise security company. The enterprise market has historically been saturated with monolithic, poorly designed software solutions that rarely change. At TruSTAR we take the opposite approach—we move fast, take risks, and use cutting-edge technology.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes by defining, documenting, prioritizing, and communicating market needs and customer requirements.
- Manage and communicate project schedules, goals, and dependencies, and provide regular status updates to senior leadership.
- Work closely with Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to drive analytics initiatives from inception to launch.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer data analytics needs.
- Conduct customer interviews and monitor overall adoption, proactively identify opportunities and make actionable recommendations to drive product uptake and effectiveness .
- Main point of contact for all questions and discussions (internal and external facing) related to TruSTAR analytics.
- Supervise the troubleshooting of production-escalation issues. Plus, train internal and external users on new product Integrations.
- Works closely with project managers, scrum masters, and/or business analysts to plan product releases, and ensure analytic product road maps align with application road maps where applicable.
- Experience with various analytic capabilities, tools, and best practices.
- Stays current on trends and emerging needs with regards to data and analytics.
- Experience working with various analytics tools (i.e. Business Objects, Tableau, Microstrategy, Looker, etc.).
- Proactively engages business partners to gauge analytic needs, and builds strong working relationships across both business and technology units.
Who You Are
- 4+ years of product and business analysis and/or analytics/business intelligence experience.
- Deep experience in product management including development, launch and life-cycle execution
- Live and breathe customer insights and obsess about doing what’s right for our customers.
- Proven ability to make smart features vs. time-to-market trade-offs by using data and metrics to back up assumptions and assertions of business value.
- Strong collaboration skills, with a proven ability to work across customer success, sales, marketing and engineering teams and influence senior leaders.
- Combination of strong technical skills and business savvy enough to interface with all levels and disciplines within the TruSTAR organization – from engineering to senior leadership
- Have a clear understanding of UX design principles and experience working with customers and stakeholders as part of a design process.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with minimal supervision, a sense of intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability, and positivity.
- You take your work seriously, but not yourself - and you have a desire to be a part of a fast-paced, high-energy, start-up experience with a team of diverse, smart and motivated people.
- Deep experience in product management including development, launch and life-cycle execution.
- At least 4-7 years of experience in Product Development, Product Management, and/or Product Marketing in areas of Cyber Security or a related IT space.
- Experience managing complex projects in a fast moving B2B SaaS product company.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary with strong equity incentives.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits with a flexible work schedule.
- Happy hours, team outings and offsites.
Who We Are
Founded in 2014 by a mix of seasoned entrepreneurs, former security and intelligence specialists, and killer product developers, TruSTAR is building a platform that operationalizes internal and external data sources through an ecosystem of integrations to help you gain control of your data.
TruSTAR is a Series-A funded startup that is backed by top-tier investors and with customers drawing from across the Fortune 500. We have seen explosive growth and we are looking for smart, entrepreneurial people to join our rapidly growing team of security specialists.
TruSTAR is headquartered in San Francisco, but proudly supports a remote workforce across North and South America. 40% of TruSTAR's employee base is remote.
How To Apply
Send your resume and CV to email@example.com with the subject title “Principal Account Manager” to apply today!
TruSTAR embraces diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.