TruSTAR is an Intelligence Management Platform that helps you operationalize data across tools and teams, helping enterprises prioritize investigations and accelerate incident response.
We're committed to creating a global community of defenders that can seamlessly fuse intelligence into security operations; regardless of technical, organizational or political barriers. Our mission is to build and deliver technology so teams of security professionals can Defend Better Together. We believe that when security professionals can integrate intelligence data into every stage of their workflow, they can make better decisions faster.
Your Roles and Responsibilities
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for product positioning, sales and partner enablement, improving user experience, developing nurture campaigns, and creating sales collateral to drive product adoption and conversions.
- Deeply understand how to scope and execute marketing strategies needed to reach different user segments; talk regularly to users and prospects, and work with our product team for qualitative and quantitative insights that inform your work.
- Develop and execute user experiences and nurture campaigns to keep users informed and engaged - in-app notifications, self-guided product tours, transactional emails, Knowledge Base management, etc.
- Measure acquisition, activation, retention for all in and out of product campaigns; adjust and optimize campaigns accordingly.
- Own sales and partner enablement; working closely with the sales and channel teams to effectively educate and onboard users.
- Work closely with the product team to create compelling sales collateral - datasheets, whitepapers, training materials, etc.
- Work with sales and users to generate case studies, customer references and product reviews; manage online product reputation.
- Support analyst relations activity.
- Manage product launch process working closely with PM and Engineering team.
Who You Are
- Self-motivated. You know how to get the assignment details you need and then drive a project to its completion with minimal supervision. Organization and project management skills are critical.
- Ownership. You take pride in ownership and are excited to continuously improve processes.
- Results-Driven. You understand and have a proven track record to get the job done.
- Data-Driven. You know your way around Microsoft Excel, statistics, marketing KPIs, and can pull together and articulate KPIs as it relates to expected targets
- Copywriting. You enjoy writing and are passionate about generating creative content that resonates with your audience. Good grammar and attention to detail is a must.
- Communication. You have strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Design-Oriented. You take pride in your work. You know how to present marketing content and internal reports to reflect the best side of yourself and your company.
- Collaboration. You enjoy working in a team environment and can easily collaborate with others.
- Fun-Loving. You take your work seriously, but not yourself - and you have a desire to be a part of a fast-paced, high-energy, start-up experience with a team of diverse, smart and motivated people.
- 4-6 years of tech marketing experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in cybersecurity.
- Proficient with Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Docs/Drive, Adobe Creative Suite, Gainsight PX, Guru and SparkPost.
Who We Are
Founded in 2014 by a mix of seasoned entrepreneurs, former security and intelligence specialists, and killer product developers, TruSTAR is building a platform that operationalizes internal and external data sources through an ecosystem of integrations to help you gain control of your data.
TruSTAR is a Series-A funded startup that is backed by top-tier investors and with customers drawing from across the Fortune 500. We have seen explosive growth and we are looking for smart, entrepreneurial people to join our rapidly growing team of security specialists.
TruSTAR is headquartered in San Francisco, but proudly supports a remote workforce across North and South America.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Product Marketing Manager” to apply today!