TruSTAR is looking for a Product Support Specialist to join the rapidly growing team that is dedicated to connecting enterprise security operations to better protect the world’s most sensitive data. The Product Support Specialist will be responsible for helping customers understand various features of the product and providing technical support for our API and integrations. This role is a crucial part of our success and will wear many hats and will be integral for helping scale the product across our customer base. This is a great opportunity to join a team composed of a mix of seasoned entrepreneurs, security and intelligence specialists, and killer product developers building the next generation of connective defense tools in cybersecurity.
This role is within the Product organization and will report to a Product Manager.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Take ownership of successful deployment of integrations and customer issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause and issue resolution.
- Become a product expert and apply this specialized knowledge to analyze, diagnose and resolve issues in complex customer environments.
- Help build and iterate on key team processes that allow TruSTAR’s support organization to scale.
- Collect information and document bugs for product issues that are impacting customers.
- Provide feedback to Product Managers and other stakeholders so that common or emerging issues can be addressed before they become serious or widespread.
- Create processes and troubleshooting documentation in TruSTAR’s Support knowledge base to drive faster issue resolution.
Who You Are
- 1+ years experience in technical support role with direct customer facing experience of resolving technical issues.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analysis skills with an ability to become proficient in new technologies quickly.
- Comfortable writing Python scripts to automate small tasks.
- Strong verbal and digital communication skills.
- Understanding of REST API’s and experience interacting with them.
- Ability to analyze logs from Windows and Linux systems and drive towards problem identification.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with minimal supervision, a sense of intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability, and positivity.
- You take your work seriously, but not yourself - and you have a desire to be a part of a fast-paced, high-energy, start-up experience with a team of diverse, smart and motivated people.
- Prior experience working with tools like Splunk, JIRA, ServiceNow, QRadar etc.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary with strong equity incentives.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits with flexible work schedule.
- Catered meals, happy hours, team outings and off-sites.
- Collaborative and fun work space in San Francisco.
Who We Are
The TruSTAR team is composed of a mix of seasoned entrepreneurs, former security and intelligence specialists, and killer product developers building the next generation of connective defense tools in cybersecurity. Our team has decades of tactical and strategic experience in cybersecurity operations, intelligence sharing and analysis, and developing security software products for enterprises.
TruSTAR is Series-A funded startup that is backed by top-tier investors and with customers drawing from across the Fortune 500. We have seen explosive growth in 2017-2018 and it will only continue to accelerate. We're looking for smart, entrepreneurial people to join our rapidly growing team of security specialists and savvy software developers in San Francisco and Washington, D.C.
Send your resume and CV to email@example.com to apply today.