Join the team that VentureBeat and FastCompany has called “corporate America’s best weapon against cyber attacks”. The TruSTAR team is composed of a mix of seasoned entrepreneurs, former security and intelligence specialists, and killer product developers building the next generation of connective defense tools in cyber security. TruSTAR is a funded early stage startup that is backed by top tier investors and with customers drawing from across the Fortune 500.
- 4-8 week project to overhaul our existing Sales database ecosystem (Salesforce, HubSpot, Tableau) for enhanced reporting and Platform-Salesforce API connectivity.
- Make user activation data accessible to Growth team for automated reporting and segmented nurture campaigns.
- Make Salesforce center of gravity for reporting and automation across sales, product, and marketing tools.
- Optimize product to communicate with Salesforce API protocols so that we can query data without asking for customer scripts from Engineering.
- Simplify, enhance, and modernize existing Salesforce features.
- Summarize primary issues and propose solutions to leads from Engineering, Product, Marketing.
- Work with Product team to get asks into Engineering sprints to enable automated reporting and workflows.
- Finalize data flow, audience segmentation, and reporting process for improved automation.
- Drive testing and validation of new systems configuration.
- BA/BS/Masters in Economics, Sales, Business, Finance, Product or other quantitative focus
- 4+ years of highly analytical experience, ideally in Salesforce and/or business operations. Experience at enterprise SaaS companies preferred.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills with attention to detail.
- Deep experience analyzing data and the ability to use data to drive insights and decision-making.
- Combines creativity, problem-solving skills, and a can-do attitude to overcome any obstacle
- Salesforce: Record import and report generation.
- Hubspot: Export and duplicate removal, workflow campaign programming.
- Familiarity with bizops tools and APIs, including Tableau, Gainsight, and Grafana.
Who We Are
TruSTAR was founded in 2014 by a team of cybersecurity and intelligence professionals with decades of tactical and strategic experience in cybersecurity operations, intelligence sharing and analysis, and developing security software products for enterprises.
Send your resume and CV to jobs [at] trustar.co with the subject title “Solutions Engineer” to apply today!