TruSTAR is an Intelligence Management Platform that helps you operationalize data across tools and teams, helping enterprises prioritize investigations and accelerate incident response.
We're committed to creating a global community of defenders that can seamlessly fuse intelligence into security operations; regardless of technical, organizational or political barriers. Our mission is to build and deliver technology so teams of security professionals can Defend Better Together. We believe that when security professionals can integrate intelligence data into every stage of their workflow, they can make better decisions faster.
Technical Account Managers (TAM) are uniquely positioned to play a key role in driving TruStar customer success, product adoption, customization, optimization, and the upsell of new business opportunities. Facilitating the role of TAM requires the ability to bring forward technical maturity and insight for our TruStar customer base, in order to support our rapidly growing business. Join a team of customer-centric professionals who are passionate about ensuring the success of and enablement of our customers.
- Owns relationships with all assigned customer accounts driving product adoption, technical enablement and customer advocacy across a growing list of Fortune 500+ customer companies (~25% travel).
- Partner with customers to define, track and execute on their desired business outcomes. Emphasis on maximizing value realization across the TruStar platform.
- Identify, track and execute customer use cases, business outcomes or custom integrations.
- Develop a joint Customer Success Plan with customer stakeholders, aligned with Customer Journey Stages ensuring each customer realizes goals, outcomes and activate capabilities are delivered/achieved.
- Accountable for revenue retention and expansion for directly assigned accounts.
- Demonstrate advanced technical understanding of TruStar technology, demonstrating and articulating the advantages of our solution against other solutions within the market.
- Assist and support customers through on-boarding, first-value, and full-value of the TruStar solution.
- Establish and maintain an ongoing cadence for account-by-account meetings, orchestrating internal resources as required to progressing and achieving key milestones.
- Consistently meet daily and weekly touch points with existing customers.
- Continually seek and nurture Upsell opportunities in existing customers.
- Proactively monitor customer health, identify and mitigate renewal risk.
- Understand and advocate customer technical requirements, driving resolution, escalation and coordination with required internal and external teams.
- Cultivate opportunities to optimize each customer’s use of TruStar, while also removing technical inefficiencies from within their deployment.
- Partner and collaborate with the TruStar Enterprise Sales team for; early visibility and engagement in new business accounts. Including but not limited to; knowledge transfer, account hand off, on-boarding, etc.
- Partnering on Pre-Sales engagements (POC/trials) serving as the technical SME.
- This position reports to the Sr. Director of Customer Success.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years experience in a customer-facing role at an enterprise SaaS company or consulting firm.
- Basic knowledge of enterprise security operations, incident response, and threat intelligence, including familiarity with leading Case Management (JIRA, ServiceNow, etc), SIEM (QRadar, Splunk), Orchestration (Phantom, Demisto) and other security operations tools.
- Strong communication and analytical skills, including a demonstrated ability to prepare documentation and presentations for customers.
- Seasoned technical skills and the ability to build relationships with assigned account technical teams/owners.
- Coding/Scripting skill set (Python, C++, etc.).
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with minimal supervision, a sense of intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability, and positivity.
- Desire to be a part of a fast-paced, high-energy start-up with a team of diverse, smart and motivated people.
- Ability to anticipate future customer needs and proactively reach out to resources at TruStar to address them.
- Ability to manage multiple customer accounts, projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business.
- 5-10 years as TAM, Systems Engineer or Post Sales Support.
- Experience working in an enterprise security operations center (SOC).
- Experience with JIRA ticketing product suite and Salesforce.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary with strong equity incentives.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits with a flexible work schedule.
- Happy hours, team outings and offsites.
Who We Are
Founded in 2014 by a mix of seasoned entrepreneurs, former security and intelligence specialists, and killer product developers, TruSTAR is building a platform that operationalizes internal and external data sources through an ecosystem of integrations to help you gain control of your data.
TruSTAR is a Series-A funded startup that is backed by top-tier investors and with customers drawing from across the Fortune 500. We have seen explosive growth and we are looking for smart, entrepreneurial people to join our rapidly growing team of security specialists.
TruSTAR is headquartered in San Francisco, but proudly supports a remote workforce across North and South America. 40% of TruSTAR's employee base is remote.
How To Apply
Send your resume and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Technical Account Manager” to apply today!
TruSTAR embraces diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.